iOS 8 and the Next Version of MusicFree:
The downloader version of MusicFree will not work in iOS 8, and version 1.90 will be released mid-September to address this.
Though Apple has banned music download apps from the store, we here at MusicFree use the app every day and believe that it is more than just a downloading experience.
We will adjust our strategy and continue to provide the best musical solution for you!
Click the video, then double-tap to zoom in when it starts.
★ Version 1.80 Changelog Apr. 2, 2014
- Proper shuffling: pressing shuffle will shuffle Now Playing list
- Can re-order and delete Now Playing list songs on the fly
- Music player controls placement
- Music player text shadow background not showing properly
- Music player song list cut short on appearance of banner ad
- Music player moving the progress slider sometimes triggered left/right swipe gestures
- Date playlists are now hidden by default. Option to re-enable is in Settings tab
- Various crashes and little bugs
- Control center controls not working
- Official support for iOS 7
- Basic lyrics search in music player
- Fix bugs
- Make multi-select more responsive; can now click on songs while animating
- Remove week playlists
- Synchronize scroll position in music player song list
- Fix random crashes
- Fix crash in importing iPod songs
- Slightly improve startup time