MusicFree 1.90 Oct. 29, 2014
The latest version of MusicFree is out now, get it at http://bit.ly/musicfreenew! You can copy the link then paste it into Safari.
It will not overwrite your old MusicFree because it is considered a separate app by Apple, and it will work with all of your saved songs, ratings and playlists once you move your files over.
To see how to move to the new MusicFree, you can watch the 30-second video below.
Please know that you won't be able to download music anymore in the app. While you can't get songs on the go anymore, it is easy and fast to add songs from your computer, and we have added features to help you add many songs at once. You can also find and download more songs faster on the computer, too!
Click the video, then double-tap to zoom in when it starts.
★ Version 1.80 Changelog Apr. 2, 2014
- Proper shuffling: pressing shuffle will shuffle Now Playing list
- Can re-order and delete Now Playing list songs on the fly
- Music player controls placement
- Music player text shadow background not showing properly
- Music player song list cut short on appearance of banner ad
- Music player moving the progress slider sometimes triggered left/right swipe gestures
- Date playlists are now hidden by default. Option to re-enable is in Settings tab
- Various crashes and little bugs
- Control center controls not working
- Official support for iOS 7
- Basic lyrics search in music player
- Fix bugs
- Make multi-select more responsive; can now click on songs while animating
- Remove week playlists
- Synchronize scroll position in music player song list
- Fix random crashes
- Fix crash in importing iPod songs
- Slightly improve startup time